Spring Seminar Educational Session - May 1st
New codes and standards for life safety are changing, impacting how buildings are designed and protected. Join Honeywell and LS Systems for an educational seminar to discuss the importance of these code updates and exciting new technology.
Key agenda items:
- Code Updates and Discussion
- ECS/Mass Notification – NFPA, IBC, Local Market Changes
- Audio Intelligibility – Dispelling the Myths
- Requirements for Bi-Directional Amplifier (BDA) for Public Safety and the Honeywell solution
- Advanced Detection Applications
When: Tuesday, May 1
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Where: Greenbelt Marriott
Address: 6400 Ivy Lane | Greenbelt, MD | 20770